Here it is: http://elementalmixology.com/smc.html
Before Elemental Mixology was relocated to Portland, there were almost always more people intent on becoming cushion subscribers than there was room for. Here in Portland, plenty of cushion is available for subscription. By the autumn, that will probably no longer be the case!
1) Elements, their ingredients, nature and how they present in drinks in all possible proportions.
2) Traditional genres of drinks, which elements they depend upon for their best character, and how to mix them without needing to memorize recipes.
3) All specific drinks that have been important in American bars, saloons and hotels from 1750 to present will be second nature. Many of these drinks are now almost impossible to order in any bar, and real advantage attaches to being able to make them well and with familiarity.
3) The important aspects of various liquors, including much knowledge that is often glossed over or not fully understood by most in the industry today. The main flavor-making stages of production will be understood: duration of fermentation, type of distillation and aging. The two major overall types of liquor production, the wasser and geist methods, will also be fully understood. Liquors selected to elucidate specific qualities differences will have been tasted numerous times.
4) Many other items of knowledge and experience that will not be laid out here for various reasons!
For anyone making full use of an Elemental Mixology Cushion Subscription, the discount is massive.